BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gray leather '02 M3 conv. front seats need complete recovering. Anyone in San Diego county for the job? Thanks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I also have been trying to find someone in Los Angeles for my '02 330cic driver seat. But couldn't due to cost/skills. It is very hard to remove/put back the heater pads for these seats. As a temporary fix, I pull a leather cover from a junk yard and took out the pieces that I need and transferred them to my driver seat with some sewing and glue. This fix is fine until I find some upholstery place or new seats. If you find someone to do your seats in SD, I also would like to know.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I also have been trying to find someone in Los Angeles for my '02 330cic driver seat. But couldn't due to cost/skills. It is very hard to remove/put back the heater pads for these seats. As a temporary fix, I pull a leather cover from a junk yard and took out the pieces that I need and transferred them to my driver seat with some sewing and glue. This fix is fine until I find some upholstery place or new seats. If you find someone to do your seats in SD, I also would like to know.
If you ever find a place in LA that can do it, let me know. Ive been looking forever for my 02 330cic black sport seats.

I recently got them redyed and they look great but dunno how long it'll last

·
Here to serve y’all
2004 330Ci 85k miles
11,564 Posts
Gray leather '02 M3 conv. front seats need complete recovering. Anyone in San Diego county for the job? Thanks.
Did you get any estimates from SD area auto upholstery shops? Yelp shows some that specialize in leather. Finding a top notch shop that knows WTF they’re doing is key.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts