BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to make some extra $$$ tonite..gotta install some pedals and guages and have no tools or garage...longshot i know but before i go and buy tools and kill myself working w/o a power drill, thought i'd throw this out...matt

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alan, you still planning on being at the meet...not sure if ill make it due to raider game, but i hope to meet you all...hopefully, i can get this sh!t in the ride tonite, so i wont get shown up to bad at the meet if i go...Matt

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Of course I'll be at the meet! Even if it's just going to be a 1 man meet, I'll be there checking out my own car :yikes: :yikes: :thumbup: :thumbup: :confused: :confused: :eeps: :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
doughsun said:
Of course I'll be at the meet! Even if it's just going to be a 1 man meet, I'll be there checking out my own car :yikes: :eeps: :D
doughsun " nice ride man!"
doughsun "thanks, your's looks pretty :pimpin: too"
doughsun ":thumbup: "

:tongue:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BIG THANKS to Jon for helping a fanatic out....his date fell through so we double dated w/ our cars...just kidding, that was pretty lame...no but Jon did come through and after a few broken bits, project is 95% complete...hope to make it tomorrow...Matt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts