BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any idea the part number of these sideskirts -330i sideskirts???

Samir said that the ... "The M aero skirts are different from the SP skirts."

So does anyone have the part number for the 330i SP sideskirts???

I emailed Samir but I know he is very busy so I thought you guys might be able to help. They look very similar to the M3 ones. I thought they were m-aero, but he said they are different from the SP sideskirts.

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
samir really needs to post clearer pics of his ride, in the sunshine!

and yes, they are OEM M3 sideskirts.

-brendan

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Technik said:
Here you go:

BMW 330i SP PNs:
51 71 8 211 943 left
51 71 8 211 944 right
samir, i took these part numbers to long beach bmw to andrew and when he handed me the sideskirts they were exactly like my stock ones. we even double checked the part numbers with the ones on the label of the bag :confused:

we finally found what appeared to look like your sideskirts but they were different part numbers from those you gave me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
thise are the M-Tech sides...the ones for the sedan look like M3 sides, coupes are different

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
330ciIndividual said:
thise are the M-Tech sides...the ones for the sedan look like M3 sides, coupes are different

:confused: sedan we figured were the mtech sides that looked like samir's (m3 look). the actual m3 sides will fit coupes, but they won't fit perfectly on a sedan - samir said. if anyone has the real m3 sides on a sedan i would like to see some pics. thanks

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Technik said:
Not sure what to tell you...I just went by what the ETK said. Perhaps they changed the PNs on the newer ETKs? :dunno:

sorry
not a problem, you are more than helpful. your customer service is impeccable. can't wait till you have a showroom of your own. :thumbup:

just asking your personal opinion, do you think the hamann front and rear add ons will flow well the the mtech sides ... will they line up? thanks SAMIR!

the hamann ones were a little too aggressive for me as far as sideskirts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts