BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
www.dpe-wheels.com
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just picked up the last piece to the puzzle from Samir.(picked it up at D2). I know some people have been complaining about customer service and slow response time, but my experiences with Samir have been nothing but the best. I have bought large items from him ... for example the KW2 coilovers among other things.

I emailed him last night about my purchase and less than 5 hours I received a response and I picked up the item today at D2. So what if his emails aren't exactly conversational. He gets to the point ... no time for small talk. As a businessman myself, I can respect that. Don't mistake to the point for rudeness. Just thought I would share my experiences.

Thanks Samir :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Jax....my experiences with him echo yours exactly. He's always straight to the point, no bs.....and is a man of his word !! :)

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,079 Posts
You could have posted this in the Buyer Feedback board and yes Schmeer is one of the best people in our community bar none.

·
Registered
539 Posts
E46 JAX said:
Well, I just picked up the last piece to the puzzle from Samir.(picked it up at D2). I know some people have been complaining about customer service and slow response time, but my experiences with Samir have been nothing but the best. I have bought large items from him ... for example the KW2 coilovers among other things.

I emailed him last night about my purchase and less than 5 hours I received a response and I picked up the item today at D2. So what if his emails aren't exactly conversational. He gets to the point ... no time for small talk. As a businessman myself, I can respect that. Don't mistake to the point for rudeness. Just thought I would share my experiences.

Thanks Samir :thumbup:
I SECOND THAT!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yep. I had a GruppeM intake go missing UPS style, and Samir had another next day aired to me asap. Got it today. I will do biz without hesitation with him in the future.

·
Modded
1,164 Posts
Yup, I got my KW coils and PG2 from him. Some misunderstanding about the installation, but everything was straightened out. Samir is the man :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
i just ordered my intake from samir and hes a cool guy -- i know i can trust him because all i heard was good things about him -- cool now i can get bother him until february when the GB is over :)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Totally agree. He doesn't write much in email. But he has a wealth of knowledge on engine tuning.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have never done business with him or Renn-Sport and am fairly new to the e46 community but have heard nothing but great things about his knowledge and business practice. You can run all the ads you want as a company but nothing speaks louder then the respect of your peers and tons of satisfied customers.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Samir=D2? why pick up at D2 tho? is Samir= the Sam at D2?

·
Registered
816 Posts
this may b a stupid question but has nebodie ever seen samir in person?? hez kinda secretive the guy

-cHrZ

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just picked up my GruppeM this week from Samir's shop, I gotta say Samir is very helpful and professional about his business. I emailed him in the morning and got fast reply. I recommend his service.:)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I purchased a hamann exhaust and m3 mirrors from him about a month ago. The service was great, even a week after I received the products and had questions regarding installations he was still prompt with emails.

·
Registered
771 Posts
where is Samir's shop at? i wanna go check out..anyone knows?:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts