E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm look for a website to find salvaged E46's my pops and I have intention of buying one to fix it up. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Stew330i said:
I'm look for a website to find salvaged E46's my pops and I have intention of buying one to fix it up. Thanks for the help.
Heck no just shop around for a good used one. There are deals out there just take your time. And form experience I know about fixing craq up it costs 4x as much as paying up front so dont put yourself through the headaches.

Robert

·
Registered
281 Posts
Yeah, I definetly don't recommend that. They cost a ton to fix and it will just be a hassle. After the car is fixed up, it won't have any resale value.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Rated///M said:
Yeah, I definetly don't recommend that. They cost a ton to fix and it will just be a hassle. After the car is fixed up, it won't have any resale value.
....And not to mention that a car is NEVER the same once it's put back together. You can get used BMW's for just about nothing E46 or E36 styles, since you seem to not want one in good condition or care about mileage issues . :dunno:

·
'a certain moderator'
35,463 Posts
ya, unless you want to get one for track use only, i wouldnt waste my time with a salvaged car

my friend fixed a wrecked S4... cost him way too much, then they couldnt sell the car for a profit, and now it just sits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts