E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I decided not to install these awsome gauges on my car so my loss is your gain! I have 4 Autometer Cobalt Gauges for sale. 2x Water Temp, 1x Volt, 1x Oil Temp. They are brand new never mounted. MINT CONDITION. All of these retail for $100-$150, but I am letting them go for cheap because I'm low on money at the moment.

Here is some info on them:

The Cobalt Series features a black dial face, anodized bezel, white numbering, and blue accents. At night, blue light shines through the dial while a glowing red gauge pointer provides a clear contrast and visibility. Using LED technology, the lighting produces no heat and offers a lifetime of cool lighting.

Clear contrast.
Bright blue light at night.
Glowing red gauge pointer.
Can be used on a wide variety of applications.
Superior quality.

Mechanical Gauge.
Includes 6 ft. tubing.
Includes 1/2"" NPT adapter/fitting.

Here are pictures of what they look like:

Here is an actual picture of them in the box:

I'M ASKING:

VOLT - $49 SHIPPED or best offer
WATER TEMP - $69 SHIPPED or best offer (I have 2)
OIL TEMP - $69 SHIPPED or best offer

Shipping can be combined if you purchase multiples.

Also I have 2 BRAND NEW LeatherZ Gauge Kits for sale:
They fit 3 gauges in our center console. It's used by most BMWs for gauges.

Here is a link to them:
http://leatherz.com/Merchant2/merch...roduct_Code=GaugePanel&Category_Code=Interior

I bought it for $60 + shipping. I'm going to sell it for $45 shipped! These are brand new mint condition.

If you have any questions do not hesitate of message me or email me at [email protected]

I am a verified Paypal member so I prefer Paypal as a method of payment or cash.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE THANK YOU!!!

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
DO NOT DOUBLE POST

closing thread

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.