BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2008 certified pre-owned 335xi 6 speed manual transmission with 83,*** miles still under warranty until July of 2014 or 100,000 miles. Colors are Montego Blue Metallic with tan/woodgrain all leather interior. Equipped with Sports package, Performance package and Cold Weather package. This is an all stock car that has been dealership maintained and has never been in any major accidents, all paperwork available through dealership and carfax. Also has additional dent coverage. $22,500. Any other questions, my name is James and you can contact me at 603-770-8082 or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks for viewing my post, I hope someone gets to enjoy him as much as I did :).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still under warranty for 15,000 or one year and 6 speed manual trans not 7 speed auto. Rare car, know the worth. You could take this and take full advantage of dealership warranty. All stock never tampered with or over boosted. I had offers for 23,500 at 81,***. Just wasn't ready to part with the bute yet :p. Colors alone are rare.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Bimmer App

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts