BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BMW e92 S65 new engine with less then five hundred miles.

This is the International Engine of the Year for the 4.0 L category in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

This was taken from a totalled car.

This is available for purchase or complete swap.

Please call/email for details.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Awesome! Wish this was easy to transplant using the oem electronics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love how these sorts of FS posts always turn into 16 year old circle jerks about swap woulda/coulda this and that. Same thing when i was selling my S4 4.2 shortblock, every highschool kid with a passat came out of the woodwork.

Anyway free bump.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Love how these sorts of FS posts always turn into 16 year old circle jerks about swap woulda/coulda this and that. Same thing when i was selling my S4 4.2 shortblock, every highschool kid with a passat came out of the woodwork.

Anyway free bump.
Cool story bro.

·
Registered
860 Posts
its not your thread, why are you so concerned.

bump

·
Registered
210 Posts
WOW 4.2 Audi shortblock and an 01 m3! you must be gawd. "I wonder how much rupees to put this in 01 m3"-halik007 aka slumdogmillionare

·
Registered
0 Posts
(=_=)

hey guys lets get back to the topic plz.... i went from cost and parts to can i put it here or there. i dont think the person selling it cares where you put it as long as you can pay for it. And yes it would fit into the a E46 and no it wont work with the stock computer.... if your asking about the S65 eng into E46 you should look back to the P60B40. So anyone got a guess what the ball park for this engine? I mean it would save me the time of looking for it if it not to high...?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts