E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
2002 E46 M3 Touring (Sold), 2012 E91 M3 Touring
165 Posts
Very similar to mine that sold on there at the end of last year. Built by Kaiv too. Interesting to see what it will bring. Much lower mileage than mine which might help, but still stock rear bumper and has a sunroof. Also chassis looks to have been in at least 2 accidents. We will see!

· Premium Member
2002 325xiT 5MT
956 Posts
Been wondering when another touring would show up on the bat. This one sure checks boxes off. Still has standard side skirts as well…. some people actually want a sunroof, don’t forget. $30k+? I think so

· Registered
839 Posts
Mine should be posted soon, except it’ll be CA BAR approved. It’s interesting how he says it “passed smog 3 days ago” but it’s impossible because the smog shop he brought it to wouldn’t even know what to smog it as- it’s not a 325i.

Plus if he did smog it, it wouldn’t mean sh*t to the BAR. The BAR need’s to approve it first before any smog’s are considered a pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
36 Posts
I'll be watching this closely:

I posted it again this morning. My bad. Should have finished my coffee and opened my eye lids.

· Registered
'00 323 >>> 332iT, Orientblau
161 Posts
Any more info on this car? :)
Started Life as a 323. Built by Jim Herrold, owner of Kassel Performance. All M3 components undercar, with reinforcement and rebuilt S54 when built in ~2015. I decided to stay with narrow body when I had windows-out full repaint done during the first year of COVID. I am now preparing for interior color change to Black/Hazelnut later this year. The objective is to bring it to the "332iT" that BMW should have built.

· Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Started Life as a 323. Built by Jim Herrold, owner of Kassel Performance. All M3 components undercar, with reinforcement and rebuilt S54 when built in ~2015. I decided to stay with narrow body when I had windows-out full repaint done during the first year of COVID. I am now preparing for interior color change to Black/Hazelnut later this year. The objective is to bring it to the "332iT" that BMW should have built.
Any more pics? :) Build thread / post?

· Registered
'00 323 >>> 332iT, Orientblau
161 Posts
Any more pics? :) Build thread / post?
I'm not aware it was on social media when built. I am pulling together some images to tell the story during my ownership. Once I get to the point When I know the interior swap is about dome, I'll share a bunch then. I've posted on this forum a few times with this car.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts