BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally getting down to the important questions.....

what mods to the wiring harness would be fully necessary for this swap to work.......if i got the harness in perfect condition with the ews and dme?? nothing damaged!

cuz all the swaps that i see on here there cutting the harness to connect it to another harness or something like that?

S54 engine DME EWS HARNESS= PLUG AND PLAY AS FAR AS WIRING GOES RIGHT?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ppl stopped posting on that as much anymore just need. A quick hint in the right direction this place is for answers right?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ppl won't answer the question there so i tried again......why the cutting and modding of the s54 harness if you get it with the dme and ews

·
Registered
33,139 Posts
Ppl stopped posting on that as much anymore just need. A quick hint in the right direction this place is for answers right?
All the information can be found on this forum if you search. The only hard parts are the wiring harness modifications and the programming, which are closely kept secrets by the people that have done the swap because of how much research is required.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Solidjake is trying to tell you that if you read the whole post you will find the answer to your question in some detail. They explain what they splice into and why. Just read it.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
It's easier to swap it into the coupe because you don't need to worry about the rear doors. Just use as much from the M3 as possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts