BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I MIGHT be selling my round airbag. Would anyone want to buy it?

Please let me know

·
SBBMotorwerks
557 Posts
i might be interested....how much?

·
Registered
293 Posts
i am in toronto so u dotn have to ship as dangerous good and i will take it for $300 usd
since someone on here sold the triangle air bag and the steerign wheel for $350 together

let me know dude

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Clem,

Sorry bout that Clem, maybe I was not clear enough, I had one selling not from my car, but a buddies. He put his car back to oem specs with the triangular steering wheel and triangular airbag that comes stock with a 325 and was selling his. I was doubting the airbag so I had him test it through Downtown BMW and it was working like a charm. He also had test papers from bmw tecks ready as well to be sold with the airbag. Already sold to someone through e46 toronto for $900CAD = $586.75US. They go for like around $1200 over here so saving $300 is a big deal. Sorry for saying "MY".

Thanks to all.

·
Alpha Male
6,667 Posts
Re: Thanks Clem,

Eichelruck said:
Sorry bout that Clem, maybe I was not clear enough, I had one selling not from my car, but a buddies. He put his car back to oem specs with the triangular steering wheel and triangular airbag that comes stock with a 325 and was selling his. I was doubting the airbag so I had him test it through Downtown BMW and it was working like a charm. He also had test papers from bmw tecks ready as well to be sold with the airbag. Already sold to someone through e46 toronto for $900CAD = $586.75US. They go for like around $1200 over here so saving $300 is a big deal. Sorry for saying "MY".

Thanks to all.
No problems. You're buddy got a good price for his airbag since I can get them from my dealer brand new for about $900 CAD

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very Very nice,

Hey clem,
Did you sell your steering wheel yet? or not?
i can help you out if you have not.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steering wheel

Have you tried Ebay. i can assure you, I have sold mines for around $500US for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Clem, can you send me a DIY procedure for replacing the sports wheel with a triangular airbag (MY 04/1999 E46 328i with sp + pp). I want to retrofit the latest M3 sports steering wheel and round airbag. Any problem you encountered and any special note/info to it ? Do they have the same harnesses behind the wheel. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts