BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get the best price on rotors and pads? I found outthat I'll be needing new set before the winter's over.

·
SBBMotorwerks
557 Posts
Go to Pacific BMW (www.pacificbmw.com)

I got a new set of 4 rotors, 4 pads, and two sensors for about $250, and i did the install myself.

Can't beat that price!

·
Registered
650 Posts
4 rotors and pads ??? I think I'm going nuts :) My dealer (UK) quoted me something like £250 per rotor a few weeks ago. beginning to wonder if I mis-understood but I don't think so :D

Stuart.

·
Nikkei is a $lut.
45 Posts
jlevi said:
If your car has less than 36k and you bought it less than 3 years ago your dealership will do it free.

JL

if not...then the stealer will charge u around $500~600 just for the rear rotors/pads

(got quoted from claridge's and Niello)

·
SBBMotorwerks
557 Posts
Yes, $250 for all four pads and rotors (and sensors)

I also got new control arms and bushings from Pacific too. The total of my order (brakes and control arms) was a about $560 (60 of that was shipping since the parts were so heavy).

Give them a call....they might ship to the UK....it might cost more to ship, but the overall total would still be less than if you went to your dealership

·
SBBMotorwerks
557 Posts
No not $250 per rotor.....$250 for EVERYTHING, which includes 4 rotors, 4 sets of pads, and 2 sensors

1 - 10 of 10 Posts