E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already searched and read all of the threads on rotating, but I cant seem to get a consistent answer on this- I DO know that if my tires are staggered I cant rotate but are stock tires on 00'328 sport pakcage staggered?

probably a dumb question but figured I would check before thinking any more about rotating...
thanks

·
Registered
495 Posts
mike1r said:
I have already searched and read all of the threads on rotating, but I cant seem to get a consistent answer on this- I DO know that if my tires are staggered I cant rotate but are stock tires on 00'328 sport pakcage staggered?

probably a dumb question but figured I would check before thinking any more about rotating...
thanks
check the tire sizes on your car. if they are the same then you can rotate but if not you have a staggered setup and rotating is not possible. :idea:

·
Registered
648 Posts
you should have 225/45/17 all around, so rotation is OK. Remember to re-adjust the tire pressure. I have set up @ 36psi on each, so I just check it when I rotate my tires.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
To find out if you are running a staggered setup:

1. Find car

2. Locate tires on car (they are black and circular).

3. Read tire size (this could get complicated, but they should read 225/45/17).

4. Check to see if all 4 tires have the same number (i.e. tire size).

5. Slap yourself

:lmao: Haha I couldn't help myself

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know i know :) i didnt have my car at work when i started that post, and I was trying to plan out a service appointment, wasnt sure if front and rear tires were same size...point taken though. im glad I could provide an opportunity for you guys to be so funny. :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts