E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2001 BMW 330XI
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a e46 330xi, I would like to get a roof rack to hold either skis or fishing, rod holders. Simple bars work. I want a system that fits the fixed points on my roof that doesn't break the bank. Any recommendations or sites to look at would be great other than car id

·
Registered
E30M3 Race F10 535 R1150Rt M Coupe
6,781 Posts
Your best bet is something quality like Thule. $$$
I'd strongly suggest looking at various BMW CCA classifieds or forums (we have such a section) and vet carefully and buy a nice used set.

·
Registered
2001 BMW 330XI
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your best bet is something quality like Thule. $$$
I'd strongly suggest looking at various BMW CCA classifieds or forums (we have such a section) and vet carefully and buy a nice used set.
Money isn’t the biggest issue, I was looking at Thule. Thanks for the suggestion tho! I’ll take a look

·
Registered
E46 330D M Sport Touring 60k
45 Posts
Thule wingbar evo 108cm is your best bet. Silent and look great. Have a set on mine and with the Thule bike rack - ace.

·
Registered
2004 325ci
416 Posts
There are OEM E46 ones out there still, just takes a little classified's digging. With a little bit of mods the E90 ones will also fit, thats what I'm using on mine.

·
Registered
2002 330Ci convertible, MT, 118,000 miles
222 Posts
There are OEM E46 ones out there still, just takes a little classified's digging. With a little bit of mods the E90 ones will also fit, thats what I'm using on mine.
I have BMW racks for my e46. They were made by Thule. They are the noisiest set of racks that I have ever had on a vehicle. They can get pretty annoying over time. They are adjustable and will fit on my hard top as well as coupes and sedans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts