BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIMMERFEST EAST! It's july 2nd and 3rd, should be a good time. I live in Pittsburgh, so I don't have to drive, but thought I'd ask to see who else is going. Did a search and didn't find anything.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
527 Posts
pittstud78 said:
BIMMERFEST EAST! It's july 2nd and 3rd, should be a good time. I live in Pittsburgh, so I don't have to drive, but thought I'd ask to see who else is going. Did a search and didn't find anything.

I'm sorry... the long caravan drive up to BFE is the fun part...

Oh well, we'll see ya there...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm, maybe I can drive up to Erie to meet up there, then drive with everyone here. I want to do the caravan, but it sucks that I'm already here.

If everyone goes out on Friday night, that would be cool, drivin a million bimmers down the parkway to station sq, maybe take the long way through the strip and southside...

:dunno:

·
Registered
527 Posts
pittstud78 said:
Hmmm, maybe I can drive up to Erie to meet up there, then drive with everyone here. I want to do the caravan, but it sucks that I'm already here.

If everyone goes out on Friday night, that would be cool, drivin a million bimmers down the parkway to station sq, maybe take the long way through the strip and southside...

:dunno:
From what i hear, there was a lot of boozin at the party last year... that could get tricky trying to not draw attention from the 5-0 and at the same time driving tanked!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
count me in, i'll be there with flames on....j/k.....anyway, 5.0? ha. i got that covered. a high school friend of mine is a cop in the south side, i'll have him clear a spot, lol.....yeah for sure, we should get some peeps together for some fun & brews....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets represent Pitt

I'm makin the drive up to Erie to meet up with everyone. Anyone from Pitt want to roll up there with me? I think it's only 1.5 hour drive. Leave here around 3-3:30, meet in Erie @ 5pm.

email me if interested [email protected]

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
pittstud78 said:

sweet! i'm in. hey pittstud78, you live in Oakland? i went to Pitt and graduated a couple years ago. i live in Monroeville now. if you wanna meet up sometime, or feel like helping to organize a small meet or cruise, let me know. :)

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
I was gonna go, but now, unfortunately can't :( Sucks, but I will be at HIN Philly in 3 weekends :)

Definitely next year! Last year I had a great time at BFE :thumbup:

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,151 Posts
NickACS said:
I was gonna go, but now, unfortunately can't :( Sucks, but I will be at HIN Philly in 3 weekends :)

Definitely next year! Last year I had a great time at BFE :thumbup:
hey nick i'll be glad to take your car for ya ;)

·
Top2Bottom
922 Posts
ill defently be there too...and im doing the caravan...should be pretty fun....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts