BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

i am selling my Rogue Engineering X pipe. i have had it on the car for about 3k. i used it only during the summer. this was my 3rd exhaust setup. i ran JVT headers, Meisterschaft section 1, Rogue X Pipe, and stock exhaust. this was by far my favorite setup. i picked it up from rogue for 550, i am selling it for 420. basically brand new.

the crappy pictures are from my phone, i cleaned the exhaust up, looks exactly like brand new. PM if you need more pics. local pickup, but if no one takes it, ill ship. thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was looking for the pipe with the evac valve but this looks like rogue just plates off where the valve would go? If so I'm thinking maybe I could modify it myself. Is the plate just bolted on?

·
Registered
60 Posts
^Its just a block off plate that is bolted on, the EVC kit bolts on where the plate is, no modding is required.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^Its just a block off plate that is bolted on, the EVC kit bolts on where the plate is, no modding is required.
thanks man.

....you can pick up the EVC from rogue.

i never got the kit because it took me under 5 minutes to remove the plate when i had it on the car. it didnt seem worth it in my eyes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts