BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob,

Do you have black Ultimate Underdrive Pulleys for 330's back in stock yet?

4,239 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
Rob,

Do you have black Ultimate Underdrive Pulleys for 330's back in stock yet?
You caught me at a bad time to answer this question - I really won't be able to tell you if we do (or what the production schedule looks like) until Tuesday. We should have had a huge production batch come back from anodizing today, but I was too tied up with other things (including a new surprise for you guys to be announced next week :)) to take notice.

- Rob

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob,

Any news on the black pulleys?

Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
You caught me at a bad time to answer this question - I really won't be able to tell you if we do (or what the production schedule looks like) until Tuesday. We should have had a huge production batch come back from anodizing today, but I was too tied up with other things (including a new surprise for you guys to be announced next week :)) to take notice.

- Rob

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess not ... no replies to my e-mails either :(

Serbonze, you want to call for me? ;)

·
Master of his domain.
2,289 Posts
I just called, and they are still on back order. The rep said they are "expecting" it would be about 10 days to 2 weeks.

I'm quoting expecting because he did not say that it would be two weeks, and I know how people like to jump all over UUC for quoting two weeks. They can only quote what their supplier quotes them for delivery.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Serbonze said:
I just called, and they are still on back order. The rep said they are "expecting" it would be about 10 days to 2 weeks.

I'm quoting expecting because he did not say that it would be two weeks, and I know how people like to jump all over UUC for quoting two weeks. They can only quote what their supplier quotes them for delivery.
Wow, thanks! You're awesome :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts