BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get a database together so we can have our own meets sometime and I know we have a lotta bmws here in the IE now. Everyone email at:

[email protected] with your:

name
car make, model, color
city you live in
school (if applicable)

and maybe some suggestions on where we shoudl have our meets/drives

thanks guys :thumbup:
Karim

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following people are on my list to receive email notifications from me of any meets/events/caravans that will take place in the Inland Empire:

Debbie Mullen
Marlon De Jesus
[email protected] (name?)
Trey Poui
Sean Ramey
Mike
Karyn Murray
Jesse Lin
Shez
Garett

If you aren't on the list, its most likely because you posted your information on a thread rather than emailing me. Please email me your info at [email protected]. If any of you have ideas of meets, or find about an event that you think we should caravan to, please do email me so i can let everyone know about it, as I might not be aware of all the events that are taking place.

As of now, the most likely event to happen is a dyno day. I will get more details from Shez(Eklect2nr) about it and let everyone know. I believe the dyno day will be on november 9th, and we'll try to organize a drive and/or a kick back for afterwards.

Thanks to you who have emailed me your info.
Karim

p.s. If you wish for your name not to be posted online, PM or email and I will gladly remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts