E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
you need to stop spamming the forums. learn to search and learn to not post new threads for a millon different questions. you asked a question here then didnt get a response in 30 seconds so you decided to make a new thread :-/

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Sweeney, my dude. this has been beat to death.
some say no, some say yes, but its been done, and can be done if youre willing to run stretch tires on the rear and roll your fenders, maybe pull em a little if you wanna go low.

DTMdan even ran 4 19" M3 rears for some time. So nevermind the naysayersing that nothing but stock 17s and 16s and then try to tell you what can and cannot work.

But yeah, this gets asked pretty damn often tho, and its always the same fools saying it cant be done.
Do some searching man.

PS. asking anything about mods in the general E46 forum will get the cooling system and keep it stock nazis in full attack mode.

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
Sweeney, my dude. this has been beat to death.
some say no, some say yes, but its been done, and can be done if youre willing to run stretch tires on the rear and roll your fenders, maybe pull em a little if you wanna go low.

DTMdan even ran 4 19" M3 rears for some time. So nevermind the naysayersing that nothing but stock 17s and 16s and then try to tell you what can and cannot work.

But yeah, this gets asked pretty damn often tho, and its always the same fools saying it cant be done.
Do some searching man.

PS. asking anything about mods in the general E46 forum will get the cooling system and keep it stock nazis in full attack mode.
Na, mods are great. As long as they're tasteful, doesn't compromise the car in any serious way, and are of quality (no eBay, homemade, or overly generic crap) That's when people tend to chime in. Depends what the mod is of course.

I love modding as much as the next guy and have been doing it since I had my first car at age 17.

I'm pretty sure DMAX is the only keep it stock guy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.