E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my favourites were the M68's until the other day when I saw the ZHP125's on a 325i. I love them and need them (wel, when I have the $$) How much will a set of these set me back?? (I'm assuming they only come in 18") Thanks for the help. -BJ

·
Registered
128 Posts
Antz_Marchin said:
So my favourites were the M68's until the other day when I saw the ZHP125's on a 325i. I love them and need them (wel, when I have the $$) How much will a set of these set me back?? (I'm assuming they only come in 18") Thanks for the help. -BJ
I saw a pair used at budds BMW with tires for 3000-4000, I can't remember I think it was pretty close to like 3600.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
slikk said:
I saw a pair used at budds BMW with tires for 3000-4000, I can't remember I think it was pretty close to like 3600.....
He noticed that I'm in Canada and Budds is a local dealer in Ontario. The $3600 would be CAN$$ so say about $2400US. Still Steep I guess. Thanks for all the replies.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah I guess I shoulda specified that it was in $CDN.... but that's with tires so I don't know if it makes it too much better but be sure to check it out if you're in the market for them...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.