BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
So i know this may seem cheap but I got a set of brand new rims and tires from a friend who had them laying around the past week, they look nice (not the ***** rims) not OEM but same size, bit larger tire 235 instead of the 225 I orignally have on my 323ci, but when i was trying to install them I ran into the problem of different bore sizes (rim: ~70mm car bore:~72mm) and well im in a bit of a dilema I want to install them but i have no idea on how to supposidly there arent any spacer which decrease the size of the bore (only increase) and if i use the flat spacers ill have vibration and potential suspension problems. I mean if it involves drilling ill look into it but not to fond of drilling through the rim. If anyone has idea maybe potential places where i can order some spacers or something would be greatly apreciated. If not i guess ill have a set of tires and rims to sell :p
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Those who have suggested adapters might mention they aren't cheap. Buying all 4 may put the cost of those over the top of what those rims are even worth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts