E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here’s the deal, what work or steps need to be done in order to fit these rims on a 325ci, and yes i know the situation just would like to know how to make it work as i know it’s been done

Style 37s
18x8 ET13 all around

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only way to make those work is to bolt them back on to the E39 they came of.
These came off of a 7 series 1998 e38. not an e39. I know for a fact it is possible to fit these. With work of course. That’s why i was asking if maybe somebody who has done the work has a list of what they did etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so you want to mess with the geometry the car, not a good idea
Is everyone on the forums going to be like you? i genuinely am asking for help and have an idea i want to make happen, so why can’t you help? why do you have to be that way and put me down? If you’re going to say something like that don’t even reply at all.

·
Premium Member
2002 BMW 540Ti, 2004 BMW 330i ZHP, 2001 325Ci
1,005 Posts
or you could get camber plates for front, adjust rears to all look like you ran over speed bump at 100mph an mount 185 tiny tires for maximum curb rash

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
or you could get camber plates for front, adjust rears to all look like you ran over speed bump at 100mph an mount 185 tiny tires for maximum curb rash
Speaking from experience i presume? Opinionated response though hoss, camber plates indeed may make the front fit, the back rims i may just have to swap them with ones with the correct offset. Thank you.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Your going to need a lot of bondo and metal cutting skills. Plus camber plates with ridiculous amounts of camber for front and rears probably wont fit unless u also get nasty camber in there or just risk slashing tires. maybe get some nice stretch too like the aforementioned 185s. max et you can get on these cars is 35 and thats already including a healthy dose of track spec camber. any more and its just over the top. But if it's your with then good luck and post pics after.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.