BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out if Style 71 17x8 ET20s will fit without modifications on my 2004 330xi w/Sport Package. And if so, could I use 235s on them eventually.

My current wheels are Style 98 17x7 ET47(?) with 205/50/R17 which I'd like to retain for snow tires.

If possible I'm planning on just swapping my tires over for now since they still have a lot of tread left. I'm not considering lowering due to the winters around here.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Please let me know. I have a set, that I either need to sell, or make work. These are new in box, pm me if interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MyNewReg - As I now understand it, the 20 offset on the set I was considering is too severe and they'd be 40mm further out than the style 98s. That being said, I also understand that there are style 71s out there that are in the 30-40 range (which would work). Let me know if that's the version you have. Maybe we could work something out. Thanks. :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah, these are E20 for sure. I really don't want to roll the fenders or make any other mods to the suspension. I will just have to find the "right" ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts