BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Help me Help you!
959 Posts
AVB said:
I had an agreement to purchase these from ttboy or AVB(? - my apologies if u have nothing to do with the sale)
and he backed out because someone made a comment about it
not being primered and became a big :cry:
and didnt sell after we had agreed on a price. I even called up asking if we had a deal and he made up some BS and never called back...
:thumbdwn:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116460

One thing to take it out on the person making the comments but
I was going to add a mtech body kit but only purchased the rear bumper because i thought we had a deal on the front spoiler is wrong. Now it will cost me xtra money to order the mtech bumper separately and pay more for shipping. Thanks alot.

:flipoff:

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,055 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, bro. SOunds like some BS to me..not wanting to sell because some pr*ck makes some stupid-ass comment.

·
Para-Magic
686 Posts
if it doesnt work out contact Gord Barr @ rpi equipped. they carry reiger stuff and are right in langley...

good luck :thumbup:

604_E46AV3 said:
Hey... just wondering are you trying to sell this lip before...

and how much to get it shipped to Vancouver, Canada..thank you

·
or is it just you?
632 Posts
You mention it fits NON SP bumpers, are you sure? If it will fit an 02 SP bumper, I might have to take it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it only fits non sport bumpers.....i gurantee it....click on the link and youll see what it looks like on a rieger bmw...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just_me said:
You mention it fits NON SP bumpers, are you sure? If it will fit an 02 SP bumper, I might have to take it.
the bumper in your sig is a NON SPORT bumper.....so it will fit you, if in fact that is your car.

·
or is it just you?
632 Posts
Actually, mine is a sport bumper. 2002 325 sedan sport bumper.

That's why I was asking because it looks like mine.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just_me said:
Actually, mine is a sport bumper. 2002 325 sedan sport bumper.

That's why I was asking because it looks like mine.
oh i got ya....the sport bumper im thnking of comes with 330's....325 sport bumper is the one thats in the pic, and you have that 3 part grill insert thing, right? thats what i have on my non sport 330....
then if your bumper looks the same as the pic.....then your good to go....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts