BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
its

definitely lower...............my rear reiger bumper is pretty ****ing low, well its been dropped now so maybe thats why it looks so low

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Re: its

He and his said:
definitely lower...............my rear reiger bumper is pretty ****ing low, well its been dropped now so maybe thats why it looks so low
no, even the car isnt lower, the rear reiger bumper is too low man..

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have hamann add ons at the moment,...............the front is pretty low but i am not too satisfied with the back so i am looking for something lower

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
well

in that case reiger is the way to go cause the bumpers are pretty low

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
i dont think the reiger rear will flow with the hamann skirt, caz it sit much lower than the side, but the reiger does look good ...!!

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
nope

it wont if u dont drop the car.................i had the kit on when i did not drop my car and it was fine, gas stations, steep speed bumps, u name it..................on the other hand now, forget about it, the slightest thing and i hear a sound

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
hamann 330Ci said:
is rieger back a add on or a full bumper replacemant??..........'cause the front is a full bumper replacement
there is two rear bumper from reiger, one is addon and one is full bumper, personally i think the addon one look better, caz the full bumper is kinda ricey...but thats just me..:thumbup: :thumbup:
get the addon one...nice...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts