E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Rieger or Hamann, which do you prefer?

• Rieger (M3 look)

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Hamann front add-on

Votes: 11 39.3%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
mtfour said:
Which front bumper would you prefer on a 2001 330ci? Rieger (M3 look) or Hamann front add-on?
I live near u and i think u should get the Hamann, for the simple reason that I have the Rieger M3 front coming on order, and u dont want 2 cars in the same area that look alike right? :eeps:

Hehe. J/k bro. I say go with the Rieger. Too many non M3 e46's floss the Hamann so thats why i wanted to be different. :D

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
reiger all the way...........but then i'm biased since i'm running it..........two completely different looks............it all comes down to $$$$ and which is the most worth it and personal preference...........u win either way:thumbup: :D

·
booo for body roll.
3,105 Posts
get the full reiger kit. it looks amazign! e46boy posted sum pics of his friends silver e46 coupe with the full reiger kit and the sideskirts backwards. it looks incredible!

·
Suck it easy.............
2,237 Posts
I say get the rieger front with hamann sides and rear...I'm not feeling the rieger sides or rear.....
here's a pic, rieger front with hamann sides/rear

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have the Rieger Front with Hamann Carbon Fiber Wings, and getting Hamann sides and Mirrors and ACS Rear! :dunno:

Any opinions on my choice of mixing it up by using different brands? I know alot of people on here like to stick with the one brand theme. :eeps:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
EviLSydeSiLk said:
I have the Rieger Front with Hamann Carbon Fiber Wings, and getting Hamann sides and Mirrors and ACS Rear! :dunno:

Any opinions on my choice of mixing it up by using different brands? I know alot of people on here like to stick with the one brand theme. :eeps:
Definetely nothing wrong with mixing it up, it adds a sense of individuality to your cars theme. I don't think the ACS rear would match up well with that setup though, it might not sit low enough to match the theme of the car.

·
Registered
207 Posts
jonb325ci said:

Definetely nothing wrong with mixing it up, it adds a sense of individuality to your cars theme. I don't think the ACS rear would match up well with that setup though, it might not sit low enough to match the theme of the car.
True True thats what im worried about but i love the way it looks with my ACS roof and decklid spoiler. Kinda M3 ish?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts