BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know around what price Rieger's new CF add-on for their bumper is?

I wanna get it :thumbup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow I didn't know rieger made that now! I was planning on doing the whole modded oem m3 bumper on my coupe so i could put on the add-ons but now i think i'll go with the rieger instead of going through the trouble of retro - fitting the oem bumper, although it sounded like a fun project.......anybody know how much it costs?

·
Registered
143 Posts
man i searched high and low and nothin, found rieger dtm splitters thats it :sad: you sure thats not an M? with a rieger plate?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Is that for an oem M3 bumper or for their "m3 look-a-like" bumper? If its for their's, I thought it was already much too low to ass a spliter??

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes, thats an M3. You can tell cause of the 2 grooves in the hood. M3 hoods go like this \bmw/ and the other 3's go like this
|bmw| - how this helps - God I'm bored........

\<><>/ vs |<><>| ..........k I'll stop

·
Registered
143 Posts
PaCmAn101 said:
Yes, thats an M3. You can tell cause of the 2 grooves in the hood. M3 hoods go like this \bmw/ and the other 3's go like this
|bmw| - how this helps - God I'm bored........

\<><>/ vs |<><>| ..........k I'll stop
Noooo! my dreams have been shatterd!

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
M3 or not, that is still the rieger front bumper, and not the OEM M3 front bumper. That add-on is for the rieger bumper only. I had another picture of that add-on on a 328Ci with rieger.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts