BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 328ci and I upgraded to clears a while back but my reverse lights is different shade of clear because of age, wear, and tear. I am ready to purchase some new reverse lights but I am getting conflicting parts numbers.

Based on ETK there are several part numbers determined by year of automobile. I thought that 2000-2003 had universal rear tail lights therefore universal rear "REVERSE" lights accordingly. Please let me know if a 2003 reverse light would fit on a 2000 328ci.

When I refer to the reverse light i mean the rear tail light portion that is affixed to the trunk. The red/clear little light that is located to the left and right of the license plate.

Thank you in advance!

·
life is a *****..........
1,295 Posts
i dont think it fits because the trunks are diffrent sizes. some one had a acs 3 peice and it didnt fit correctly because it was for a pre face lift coupe.

i suggest just getting reverse lights from another bmw as the same year as yours.

hope this helps

·
Registered
98 Posts
2003 isn't even facelift coupe

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so whats the real answer guys?

·
1,101 Posts
they are all the same on the coupes even the 04 fits too (but i dont likey). i have the same problem DINGY reverse lens. lemme know how much u spent on it i gotta get some soon.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are $41.00 each side @ circle bmw.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts