BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/SIZE]

First post on this site, i need your help this is my first car btw all stock... 12,500.00$ with 22.1 thousand miles on it is it a good deal?

Ok so the real question is what kind of mods do you recommend for me to get and (exhausts anything..) car is all stock
.:idea:

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Looks good to me as is, might add some clear front bumper reflectors and some new wheels. I would say a Dynavin would make you happier though. Start from the inside out. Do it little by little. Again, nice ride.

·
Registered
66 Posts
lay off the colors

On the other hand. Car looks good.

I would start with interior and its trim.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i guess interior first.. but i am getting new tires should i add rims? cause that shits pretty expensive... im only 17
I got new rims and tires when I was 17 too, 19 now. I wouldn't recommend all season tires though. I would get some good summers like the dunlop star specs and put some winter on the stock rims you have now and just switch off.

·
Registered
E36 Drift Missile, 08 Nissan Titan Tow Rig, 02 SV650 traffic zipper
1,492 Posts
i guess interior first.. but i am getting new tires should i add rims? cause that shits pretty expensive... im only 17

Listen kid, you gatta pay to play.

Ill make sure to keep my distance from you when im in Glendale, ok bro?

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got new rims and tires when I was 17 too, 19 now. I wouldn't recommend all season tires though. I would get some good summers like the dunlop star specs and put some winter on the stock rims you have now and just switch off.
the tire guy so im gonna go with what he says.. ill post pics of the interior sooo. its actually kinda ****ed up cause its used..

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
ay should i smoke the rear lights?
NO

You don't wanna smoke out those LED's...

Imo, I'd start slow by fixing anything thats wrong with it, then move on to exterior mods.

1. Clear or colormatched reflectors
2. Black grills
3. Black out the window trim
4. Suspension
5. Wheels and Tires
6. Spacers

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO

You don't wanna smoke out those LED's...

Imo, I'd start slow by fixing anything thats wrong with it, then move on to exterior mods.

1. Clear or colormatched reflectors
2. Black grills
3. Black out the window trim
4. Suspension
5. Wheels and Tires
6. Spacers
ima do 3,2,1,5, but mabey 4 i think my suspensions fine...

·
Registered
848 Posts
I would take a look at the showroom section for ideas. It really depends on what direction you want to go (performance vs looks, aggressive vs stock). One thing you have going for you is the color. I would paint the amber reflectors as well as the grills for a cheap and easy start.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Or if they want to do a diy converting a coupe to convertible.

Although I do have a good mod idea for him.

GTFO and go to school to modify your level of intelligence.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts