E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Fanatics!!

I'm getting my first BMW, a 2003 325i SEDAN, in just a coupe of hours. The dealership should be dropping it off in the next 4 hours.

So the bmw im going to have soon, I herd was black on the outside and black on the inside... so heres my question

I've been looking for hours but I guess I just can't find it or im not searching correctly...

I need to find a E46 Sedan the has a BLACK Exterior with a WHITE, RED, ORANGE or GREEN roof?

You know, something like the glass roofs for the Alpine White BMW's these days..
Please link the pictures, thank you!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah but someone out there has to have a picture of a Black E46 with a white roof, trying to be different....
I just want to have my 325i stand.... OUT =)
wouldnt it be sick.? black 2003 325 with White roof, White calipers, black matte wheels & white LED Tail Lights & White Halo Head lights

·
Registered
802 Posts
Wrong way to make it stand out. It's time to stop posting and check out the showroom thread for awhile and see what's out there.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Hello all Fanatics!!

I'm getting my first BMW, a 2003 325i SEDAN, in just a coupe of hours. The dealership should be dropping it off in the next 4 hours.

So the bmw im going to have soon, I herd was black on the outside and black on the inside... so heres my question

I've been looking for hours but I guess I just can't find it or im not searching correctly...

I need to find a E46 Sedan the has a BLACK Exterior with a WHITE, RED, ORANGE or GREEN roof?

You know, something like the glass roofs for the Alpine White BMW's these days..
Please link the pictures, thank you!

:thumbsup:
White car + black roof = nice.
black car + any color roof = ugly.

·
Registered
10,586 Posts
I see two choices, 1.) don't do it or, 2.) don't come around here if you do.

There is no car like what you are looking for, and if there is then the owner does not talk to us.

AND
You "HEARD", not "herd." Sheesh!

·
Registered
870 Posts
no.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I hate when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed and i get angry when i see stupid posts like this. OP i'm not trying to be rude but think about what your asking. Let alone who you are asking it too. It's like walking into a 5 star restaurant, where a suit is required and you asking if the Big-Mac or Mc-ribb is cheaper? If you want to know what it looks like, photoshop it. And please post pictures so we can sticky this thread for new members to know " The direction you do not want to go with your E46"

By the way my bed is against the wall so i always wake up on the wrong side.

·
Banned
7,363 Posts
I hate when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed and i get angry when i see stupid posts like this. OP i'm not trying to be rude but think about what your asking. Let alone who you are asking it too. It's like walking into a 5 star restaurant, where a suit is required and you asking if the Big-Mac or Mc-ribb is cheaper? If you want to know what it looks like, photoshop it. And please post pictures so we can sticky this thread for new members to know " The direction you do not want to go with your E46"

:spit:

e46fanatics might have been a 5 star restaurant back when the facelift came out, now its an Applebees and OT is a $4.99 buffet

·
Registered
22 Posts

Hahaha LMAO!!!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Yo man, dat would look sick yo wit dat black car nd white roof dawg go for it! :rofl: But seriously why? If you had an alpine white with black roof, that would look nice, but different color roof on anything black is just :puke: go back to honda

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha you guys are funny.. yeah never thought of that, all of you are right, i should have photoshopped it, should have thought "if it cant be found, it shouldnt be found" and should have thrown out the idea

thanks to all of you, shitting on me and being rude, unwelcoming someone who is just trying to make his car look good...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts