BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in buying a set of 18x8 M3 replica rims?? One has a minor knick and one needs minor refinishing which I was quoted for $70 and it'll look brand spanking new. I've gone without refinishing for a good 6 months and no one has noticed unless they got inches from the rim...however it should be mentioned. Anyway, two of them are wraped in Yokohoma Paradas with 50% tread left and the other 2 in new tires with about 95% tread left. I'm looking for around $800 OBO. Once again I don't know how to post pics, so I will e-mail them to you. These are sick rims for a great price!! I get alot of props from friends. I think it's time for me to move on with some sort of authentic rims. PM me if interested. I'd prefer local buyer but will look into shipping if buyer pays shipping. Cheers!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
judt to let you guys know in reponse to wizo2g1, OEM M3 rims will not fit non m3 e46s.

BluE323E46, I'll send pics to you when I get back to SD in 2 days.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Since I got impatient and got new rims, I'd like some cash and I would like to free up some space at home. So I will let go of these for $650!!!! 4 rims with tires.

·
Registered
927 Posts
wizo2g1 said:
hey, i got some oem M3 wheels for sale with new tires also if anyone is interested?
$1000 with new tires
Why won't the OEM m3s fit a 330ci? What's the spec of the tires on these? I always thought the 18s will fit. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts