BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where the best place is to buy new white plastic for headlight covers and tailight covers and also I would like to replace my orange side reflectors with white.

Also would those be difficult to change?

Thanks in advance!

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,494 Posts
Oh man, Newb Newb Newb! Welcome! I could tell by the term "orange plastic" and that you put your model that you are brand new. We call those clear corners. Yea, ebay or BMW parts counter.. one is obviously cheaper than the other. Welcome to the forum, I give it 3 months till u want new rims new kits intake exhaust tints and software.

Happy Modding!
JL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks jlevi, As a matter of a fact Iam new!

It is actually my wifes car, she really hates the orange and Yes she is already looking at either style 71 wheels or the 04' sport wheels. She also wants some new tires.Then Iam sure she will be wanting a new intake and chip!

Anyway thanks for the information!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
ezvalet said:
Can anyone tell me where the best place is to buy new white plastic for headlight covers and tailight covers and also I would like to replace my orange side reflectors with white.

Also would those be difficult to change?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome:thumbup:

Get OEM clears and sidemarkers at Pacific or CircleBMW(they have the best prices and the service is A+). Be careful with aftermarket clears though, might not fit perfectly. Can't get OEM clear bumper reflectors though, u have to get them at autodynamic.com.

DIY is a breeze!! Do a search for installation instructions. Hope this helps.

:pimpin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts