E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Replacement piping......

1198 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  KevinJ_2k1_325ci
Does anyone know if someone manufactures some sort of pipe to replace the rubber tube between the maf and the engine?


See less See more
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
You're talking about the rubber tube between the maf and the throttle body, only once replacement I've ever seen is the injen intake system available now, they include a replacement tube, don't know the diameter difference inbetween the oem rubber vs. the injen, that would be the only reason I see getting it. It is ribbed on the outside, but the interior wall on the oem rubber is smooth I believe...not 100% sure.
1 - 1 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.