BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I Have An 04 330 Ci With The Sport Package. It Came To Me Brand New With The M Double Spoke Wheels And Continental Contisport Contacts.

I Replaced The Rears 2 Years Ago And This Time I Need To Replace Everything All Around. I Really Didn't Have Any Problems With These Tires Other Then They Got Loud As They Wore Out, But Thats Understandable. I Loved The Way They Looked On The Wheels And Didn't Ahve Any Perfomance Issues With Them.

Should I Purchase The Same Tires Again Or Does Anybody Have Some Recomendations? I Was Also Looking At The Contisport Contact 2 Which Had Some Good Reviews On Tirerack But It Looks Like They Are Going On Closeout.

My Front Tires Are 225/45 Zr 17
My Rear Tires Are 245/40 Zr 17

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
I would suggest something other than Continentals, not the greateat of tires.

Look at Michelin Pilot Sports 2, Pirelli P-zero neros, Dunlop SP Sport maxx, or even the very affordable Falkens.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest something other than Continentals, not the greateat of tires.

Look at Michelin Pilot Sports 2, Pirelli P-zero neros, Dunlop SP Sport maxx, or even the very affordable Falkens.
MY DAD HAS AN 04 MB CLK 320 SPORT WITH THE MICHELIN'S AND I WASN'T REALLY A FAN, THE TIRE DOESNT LOOK AS WIDE AND IVE SEEN OTHER BMW'S WITH THE TIRES AND IT JUST DIDN'T DO IT FOR ME. ANYBODY RUNNING THE PIRELLI'S?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have Good Year Eagle F1 GS D3 on both of my cars, and I think they are fantastic...low noise, great in rain, and stick like crazy. Try a set, you'll love em!

·
Banned
48 Posts
Consider the Toyo proxes T1R. Bang for the buck, they are hard to beat. Alot of e46 members like them alot.

PM me for a quote

Dave
TD4L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts