E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any body order any part from them ...?????
I order my ...it take forever... :dunno:

Bad service ....

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,032 Posts
i've ordered many parts from Rennsport and their customer service has always been :thumbup:

what did u order and did u try giving them a call????

·
Registered
785 Posts
they are very busy i have to agree but if you give them a call they are more than willing to accomadate you.

:bow: rennsport

·
Banned
4 Posts
hot330ci - Please feel free to contact me directly when you call us. I will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your order. Hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
667 Posts
hot330ci - Please feel free to contact me directly when you call us. I will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding your order. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hey Mike, I have a set of KWv2 reserved to buy and get installed this weekend according to Sam but since he said he was going to be out of town this weekend he said that a Mike would be able to help me this weekend, I'm guessing he was talking about you? Anyway I'll be coming in Saturday for them. Just confirming the KWv2's are there.

Thanks

·
808///Member
159 Posts
my KW2's are taking a while also. I got them in that group buy a while back. It doesnt matter though cause I am still in Iraq.

·
Registered
294 Posts
great guys and great service :thumbup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Renn sport

Up date ....Still din't get my part yet.......
call Rennsport no body call me back..the credit card has been charge..
And I talk to same he say the part are coming ....soon.as of 11/01/04..if you don have the part yet don promise...???..or BS
And to day I call ? leave the message no body call me back..
I don care how busy they are ..They need to do better...

Also that suck my car still in body shop wait for the part...

Well If they don call me back by this friday.I call my Credit card ..to cancel

This it my frist time and last to order from rennsport :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
66 Posts
hot330ci said:
Up date ....Still din't get my part yet.......
call Rennsport no body call me back..the credit card has been charge..
And I talk to same he say the part are coming ....soon.as of 11/01/04..if you don have the part yet don promise...???..or BS
And to day I call ? leave the message no body call me back..
I don care how busy they are ..They need to do better...

Also that suck my car still in body shop wait for the part...

Well If they don call me back by this friday.I call my Credit card ..to cancel

This it my frist time and last to order from rennsport :thumbdwn:
Wow..Lemme clean this post up for ya:

Update: Still didn't get my part yet...
Called Rennsport but nobody called me back...the credit card has been charged....I talked to some guy and he said the part is coming soon.....As of 11/01/04, if you don't have the part then don't promise!....or BS me mofo!
And today, I called and left a message but nobody called me back....I don't give a flying rat's ass how busy they are....They need to do better...

It also sucks that my car is still in the body shop and waiting for the part...

Well, if they don't call me back by this friday, I will call my credit card company to cancel my order.
This is the first and last time to order from rennsport :cry:

Does this help?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts