BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
yeah, I noticed that too.

This will be my first time ordering from them and they are no longer a sponsor.

And also, is it common to order from them through emails only?:dunno:

Chris

·
AudiFanatic
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never doubt Samir. All I am saying is what happened to his banner? I figure he stopped sponsoring because he no longer needs it. When people post asking where to get parts for cheap and good customer service, everyone says RennSport anyways. So why advertise when you don't need to? We do a great job advertising for him on here anyways. :) :D It is like $500 a month to advertise on here from what I heard.

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,124 Posts
this is the part where Tim hpynotizes us and makes us forget about renn-sport hehe

·
SARCASM said:
All I am saying is what happened to his banner? I figure he stopped sponsoring because he no longer needs it. When people post asking where to get parts for cheap and good customer service, everyone says RennSport anyways. So why advertise when you don't need to? We do a great job advertising for him on here anyways. :) :D It is like $500 a month to advertise on here from what I heard.

In response to your question of why advertise when u don't need to, well, in this specific situation, it would be courteous business practice for the business reaping financial gain to compensate the source of that business. As a disclaimer, I have no clue what is going on between Samir and this site, maybe the banner is down b/c he is revamping it and is going to pay twice as much going forth, i have no idea. My point is, $500/month or whatever the going rate is, seems like a very fair investment in order to have the exposure this site gives.

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
6,279 Posts
FYI Samir is taking a break from sponsoring the board. The winter is slow for him, etc.

I'm not sure whether or not he'll be back as a sponsor but rest assured he's great to deal with! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I have no idea why they're not a sponsor anymore...

But their service is definitely satisfying...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Judging by his posts here, I'm sure Samir is a cool guy and runs a great business, but I did ask him on some pricing on LMs a little while back. He said he would get back to me right away and I never heard back from him so I bought the wheels elsewhere. Oh well. I would still try to do business with him in the future due to his rep here though.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
No relation

Audikiller: When I was at his place one day, he showed me how many emails he gets :). Honestly, if he said he would get back to you and hasn't, maybe he was just overwhelmed with so much other email. I would try contacting him again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts