BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I agree hahaha...I put the CF diffusor on there I think it goes nicely with the quad

·
Registered
3,171 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp

Looks like $999.

It sounds great! Could you get a level picture of the back of the car? I just want to get a better feel for the aesthetics of the exhaust.
where can i cop? how much?
yeah I've only seen it on bavauto, but I bought it from another member on here.

I'll put one up ASAP, the other day it got like moved or something idk, and the leveling is a little off. My only qualm is that the pipe that goes all the way to the right pipes seems not to stay completely straight after time, it starts to sag ever so sightly. I'm going to come up with like a hanging rig or something, just gotta find a good spot for it.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Sounds Great...I might have to pull a trigger on this. If you dont mind where u get it from? and $$?

-TrippinBimmer

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I def recommend it! I got it from another member (wooboodoo) for 400...he even helped me install it...great price! (free advertisement for him to buy his remaining stuff! :thumbsup:) new it's around $1k i believe

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Yeah I def recommend it! I got it from another member (wooboodoo) for 400...he even helped me install it...great price! (free advertisement for him to buy his remaining stuff! :thumbsup:) new it's around $1k i believe
Was he Local? I saw a Muffler forsale while back but it was for the 323 and 328 I believe and it was missin the passanger side piping.

-TrippinBimmer

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was he Local? I saw a Muffler forsale while back but it was for the 323 and 328 I believe and it was missin the passanger side piping.

-TrippinBimmer
yeah he was in NYC. I believe magnuzza is still selling it, keeps bumping his thread. It was missing the piping, not sure how much the quad piece costs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts