BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After considering choices for exhausts and going back and forth between Eisenmann and some others, I think I have settled on Remus. The pricing is ridiculously awesome and Remus is a solid brand that you really cannot go wrong with. I have the Remus square tips on my A4 and I love them. I didnt want to have the same exhaust as my brother but I just couldnt resist. The pricing is as follows:

E46 M3 $680

E46 325/330
Dual Square Tip $440
Dual DTM tips $465
Dual Tip Round Flat Angled Edge $415

E46 323/328
Dual Tip Square $435
Dual Tip Round $405
Dual DTM $460

I know there is another guy already taking care of the group buy a few posts down so email him with questions. I just honestly think this is a great buy for a solid exhaust. Too hard for me to pass up and I want other fanatics in on this too. Kind of like sharing the wealth...Lets do this fanatics...

Linky: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124253

The link has a sound vid too from a 04 325ci...thanks cowmoo...

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for swaying me to Remus...

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pimpin...lets make this a nice 04 thing...I have a feeling our whips are going to look a lot alike...which is a good thing cause we both have taste...I have an Audi A4 with the square tips and I like them the best. I am not into the angled too much and the dtm is only for certain people I guess. I think it looks good if you have a rear add on...So Im going for the square tips...this is a great deal...I paid 599 for my A4 one over a year ago with install...

·
.--. . -. .. ...
5,499 Posts
Dude, dont go w/ DTM unless you've seen it up close and you like it. I've seen it and personally I dont think it looks good. It doesnt look like it belongs on a bimmer, IMO. Just a thought.

The square tips look really good, so do the round ones.

·
Beware of pwner
1,784 Posts
I just got my Remus titanium from an earlier group buy, and I totally love it. I definately recommend it.

Good luck with your group buy.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
i dunno, i actually saw the dtm and liked it for some reason... i saw the square and it looks too plain imo, but i mean thats just my opinion and im sure it looks good eitehr way... i will have to consider this... the dtm tips would looks awkward on a stock rear bumper

·
OO[][]OO
526 Posts
how hard is to instal it, is it require some cutings and welding or it is simply attached by clamps to the old pipes ?
also N pix and sound clip will be great ;)

THX in adv.

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3c said:
how hard is to instal it, is it require some cutings and welding or it is simply attached by clamps to the old pipes ?
also N pix and sound clip will be great ;)

THX in adv.
click the link in the top post and you can hear a sound clip on a 325ci...sounds awesome if you ask me...as for the m3 one i would ask sam at rennsport about the details of that. The Remus is i think bolt on. You have to cut the stock exhaust and the Remus slides right over it. You can weld the stock exhaust back on no problem.

·
Rogue Engineering
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump...Im not sure how far we are with the Group Buy but just to see if there is any more interest...

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
I'm definently down for this. I already sent Black330ci an email, but I still don't know what the latest word is on it. I'm down for the E46 328 Dual Tip Square $435. someone keep us posted on this please :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts