E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is real cool.

Anyone knows how to or did this ?I wonder if one side is fake or it there a HOT system like that? looks even better than M3! Wonder how much this costs.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont think that is PShopped! Definitely Cool~
Any of you guys know about the setup? This is the first time i see a cool exhaust on a 330Ci. The look even beats a M3 ;-)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am going to ask Samir today about the exhaust
the bumper is not a problem

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is a Hamann Sedan Bumper but it appears to fit on a 330ci

I think this is the one. not sure.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I don't know about that particular one but with the people that have done the quad exhausts, the right side splits off from the left about halfway down. The only problem is you need to hack up the area that holds your spare to do it and then that means no more spare unless you keep it in the actual trunk.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
actually on the quads it goes around the tire thing so you still have your spare...i didn't relize that remus made one though?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This one is different from the Eisenman quad
this one looks better to me. what about you guys?
i will do a research on it

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
1,574 Posts
ive seen this exact same setup in Glendale, Cali except the exhaust..but without the exhaust...so i think he jsut got it in if this is the guy

remus does make a quad exhaust...i know this dude (not personally) who has one on his 328

·
Registered
440 Posts
Black330ci said:
ive seen this exact same setup in Glendale, Cali except the exhaust..but without the exhaust...so i think he jsut got it in if this is the guy

remus does make a quad exhaust...i know this dude (not personally) who has one on his 328

is the 328 an e36?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts