BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F30 328i Aftermarket Remus Exhaust

For those looking for an aftermarket exhaust Remus has teased us with the initial details and photos of their F30 328i exhausts. They're offering a stock layout dual left side pipes, and a more wild quad exhaust setup. Both will of course increase the performance and sound of your F30. The details are light but Remus' reputation as a high quality exhaust manufacture means these will be quality units.

Any enthusiasts with a 328i will be clamoring to get an exhaust on their F30. Stock the 328i is simply too quite and the car needs to be opened up. The quad exhaust from Remus will not only give you the sound and performance but make your F30 stand out in a crowd.

www.RemusUSA.com is going to keep F30Driver updated on the exhaust details as they happen so stay tuned for more pictures and sound clips.

Who has an exhaust on their F30 'future mods' list?

·
Registered
714 Posts
As a Remus Master dealer, we are extremely excited to be apart of this release. These systems will give the car a deeper and throatier exhaust note. For those of you who don't know, Remus is the world's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Their dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.

We are currently accepting pre-orders and do take care of all F30driver members. Feel free to drop me a pm, email me at [email protected], or give me a call at 714-582-3330 x 8006 for more details!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm waiting for someone to make an exhaust for the N26 SULEV engine.
Also, the Remus exhaust doesn't fit the M Sport.... I need it to...:thanks:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts