BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering to purchase the Remus Exhaust for the M3. :)
And I want to get some opinion from you guys....:D :D

Does anyone here has this exhaust on their M3??
Any complain and opinion?? (eg, look, sounds, performance, etc) :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UltimateOne said:
Hmm honestly I have never heard of anyone yet owning the Remus piece for the M.
Really?:yikes: :yikes: In Vancouver, I only see AC exhaust on most of the M3. But I still like the 4 tail pipes looking:lmao: :lmao: . Any other suggestions??:tsk: :tsk:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
SJ. said:

Really?:yikes: :yikes: In Vancouver, I only see AC exhaust on most of the M3. But I still like the 4 tail pipes looking:lmao: :lmao: . Any other suggestions??:tsk: :tsk:
I have eisenmann 83" Race, and i Live in Van area.

my friend has SuperSprint, and he lives here too. ACS is over rated. lose in performance. however, the sound is pretty good, but i love my eisen. Remus is by far the cheapest aftermarket exhuast you can get for the M3. if price is not a concern, get the Titanium exhuast that Eisenhaus is currently selling. that **** is tight.:thumbup:

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
6,077 Posts
Active Autowerke and Eisenmann are some quality exhausts and UUC Motorwerks is coming out with a complete exhaust also.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
m3kid said:

I have eisenmann 83" Race, and i Live in Van area.

my friend has SuperSprint, and he lives here too. ACS is over rated. lose in performance. however, the sound is pretty good, but i love my eisen. Remus is by far the cheapest aftermarket exhuast you can get for the M3. if price is not a concern, get the Titanium exhuast that Eisenhaus is currently selling. that **** is tight.:thumbup:
Where can you get it in Van area? Is the titanium exhaust very pricy???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts