E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to remove the storage nets from the back of front seats on an E46 sedan for a wash but can't figure out how and where to start. Does anyone know how, please help.

Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
aus9 said:
I need to remove the storage nets from the back of front seats on an E46 sedan for a wash but can't figure out how and where to start. Does anyone know how, please help.

Thanks
You would have to take the backing off the seats. Not too hard on the regular seats anyways. There are 2 black push pegs at the bottum of each seat. I found that wire cutters seem to work the best for cutting them
then u have to pull the leathers away from teh back of the seat and there will be 2 more black pins that u have to cut. That is how u get the backs off. When I switched some skins on my seats I saw the net connections on the back of the backing. I'm not sure though if you can actually remove the net or not, even if you can I don't know as though you can re-attach, or if you can I don't know as though it will be easy.

I don't remember how much I paid for the new pegs from my dealer but I don't think it was too bad, if you have an upholstry shop near by you could take them one of the pegs and they could probably give you some replacements cheaper.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.