E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive currently got LEDs as my parkers, I removed the globes when I get my umnitza (LOL) kit, however, I dont want them, they make the AE's look like they have little eyes in the middle of the headlight.

When I had the stock bulbs whenever I removed them, I got a error on my dash that a light was out, however, ever since fgin was nice enough to recode my car, I get no errors on the LEDs when I remove them, however now Ive noticed my side indicators stay solid when I remove the LED.

All I want to do is when I enable my park lights, I just want to illuminate the dash, without the indicators staying solid, (I know this is a safety feature as I use to experience in a couple of other cars),or any part of the front headlight lighting up, but is there anyway to totally disable the indicators staying solid when you have no park lights? Is it another simple recode or it cant be done in my car?

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.