BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done it? i know alot of poeple with pss9's do it and it looks awesome but how much higher is pss9 over hr? i have hr and its a little too high on lowest setting. Thanks im posting for a friend

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have hr and its a little too high on lowest setting. [/B]

So if it isn't low enought, take it off. Does that answer your question? What do you want us to say?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want you to say it wont be too low if i take it off but you never know

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
just take it out....it is a 20 min job. If you don't like it then throw it back in.

Or wait around until more people are on.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks tim :Thumbs:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tim, i have one question. when i remove the perch, do i remove the 2 black things and leave the big circle there so that the spring doesnt move around or do i just remove the entire thing?

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
You are going to want to remove the purch completely and install the stock spring seat.

Tim

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey tim, i lost the stock spring set ones since i dont even have my original suspension anymore, so would my plan work at al?

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
You need something to put the spring on. You don't just want it sitting on the control arm. I would guess the spring pads are not that much at the dealer.

Tim

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so, if i go to the dealer and go to the parts dpt what part would i ask for? i think im going to head there thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
also, they would have it in stock right? its a pretty common thing or would thye have to special order it?

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
ask them for the rear lower spring pad for your year 330ci. I have no idea if they stock it or not.

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts