BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a remote gain control port on my amplifier and it uses a phone line cable that goes into the amp, and the other end goes to a control dial. Do you know where i could find a controller? or if u don't know about any of those kinda controllers, do you know where i could find a RCA port gain contoller. List some sites if you have any :)

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Gmurda21 said:
I have a remote gain control port on my amplifier and it uses a phone line cable that goes into the amp, and the other end goes to a control dial. Do you know where i could find a controller? or if u don't know about any of those kinda controllers, do you know where i could find a RCA port gain contoller. List some sites if you have any :)
The brand of amp would help. :hmm:

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Gmurda21 said:
American Bass XD1800 mono block
I'd call American Bass, usually they'll sell that stuff to you direct or you can go to an authorized dealer.

Or you can try ebay.

But, most likely, you'll need to use an American Bass Remote Gain Control unless you can hardwire a different brand's RGC in.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
DamUTRIPPIN said:
If you want to use the "remote sub cooker"... then I would call American Bass--most likely it's proprietary.
:lmao:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts