E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for relist but now i have a picture and i forgot to say its for a convertible and not a coupe. They come COMPLETE with everything to go and the price is 350 bucks plus shipping.

Also have bi xenons COMPLETE with ballast bulbs and stuff for 550 bux plus shippin

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Is this for just for what is shown in the picture?? :dunno: Not trying to ruin your sale but, KO Performance over at bimmerforums is a sponsor, they sell OEM BMW parts. They quoted me $173.xx (and some change) A side for brand new OEM LED tails. This was for an 04 model, so simply I just need to plug and play. No retro fit needed. You can buy these new for that price. :dunno:

·
Banned
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its 174 per side without the side side molding and rear light, its comes out 2 500 plus :thumbup:

·
Poor M3 Owner
713 Posts
is this plug and play?? or do i need to set something up at the dealer?? where in cali are u located??

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
can u flip those LEDS tails over and show a pic of the BACK please i plan to get a set of LED tails but cant stand the amber signals ans wanna swap the ambers to hyperwhite leds so if u can take that pic it would be GREAT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts