BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, wasn't sure whether to post here or in the gallery, so i'll post here.

Had my car for 4 months, finally was able to get/afford my dream car....anyways, i didn't waste much time and started playing with it

bought it cpo, '06 AW/IR premium pkg, 19s, nav, 6spd, etc.

Went to JIC and they hooked it up with Cross Competition coilovers w/camber plates and rear shock mounts as well as their enhanced/improved full exhaust system (cat-back) i think i'm one of the first to have their updated exhaust.....i will be going back to JIC this friday, so i'll post sound sound clips of the exhaust....the exhaust is nice, not too loud or raspy, just right for my liking. The coilovers are awesome, tho they have a very conservative drop, the feel is excellent.....i believe this setup is highly recommended for the track

After installing the coilovers, there was the problem of ride height....i took it back to JIC and John, their tech, took it in and took off the lower spring seats of the rear and it dropped 3/4-1' more, im happy with the height as i can daily drive it.....there is no clunking noise, no squeaks, no problems.

pics:

just waiting for tires....

more to come in the next couple of months

Patrick

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Congrats! very nice color combo :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
nice.. but rid of those sick amber reflectors

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Nice ride.....I've never seen that exhaust before but it looks nice...post some clips up if you can :thumbup:

·
Registered
556 Posts
man get rid of that lip

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
wow looks awesome, very clean :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet looking M!!!
thanks!

Congrats! very nice color combo :thumbsup:
yes, i love the red interior

Nice snow plow :rofl:
i guess the shadow of the car exaggerates the front lip

looks good
thanks man!

nice.. but rid of those sick amber reflectors
in the plans

Nice ride.....I've never seen that exhaust before but it looks nice...post some clips up if you can :thumbup:
JIC Cross Comp. cat-back exhaust...i''ll have sound clips by friday

man get rid of that lip
i like it, many have the acs style lip...maybe the shadow of my car makes it look bigger than what it is

+2. Everything else is super hot
thanks, ima be painting it a certain way

badass

the lip is hot
thanks!

wow looks awesome, very clean :)
thank you

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
I only like that lip when it's painted... but other than the reflectors, welcome to the AWM club! It's a nice feeling being able to afford your dream car, eh?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I only like that lip when it's painted... but other than the reflectors, welcome to the AWM club! It's a nice feeling being able to afford your dream car, eh?
Thanks man!!!!!!

it's an awesome feeling!

and i don't have that lip no more nor the bumper

just picked up the oem euro bumper with hamann ducts molded and the v-gts3 front lip from someone on m3f

looks ALOT cleaner :thumbsup:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paint the lip or get rid of it IMHO
i already got rid of it, just posted that i have a new bumper/lip 2 posts up :thumbsup:

will post new pics later

1 - 20 of 31 Posts