E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys post some pics of your Reiger M3 bumpers. I am trying to figure out if that is the way I want to go or not. I have seen some that look amazing yet others have looked out of place on the car. Thanks for helping me out.
Peter

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
PeterSpadafora said:
Can you guys post some pics of your Reiger M3 bumpers. I am trying to figure out if that is the way I want to go or not. I have seen some that look amazing yet others have looked out of place on the car. Thanks for helping me out.
Peter
again? you should search there was another post like this one earlier today...
anyway here a pic of my again.... sorry guys i like posting pics of my car :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Cali6869 said:
again? you should search there was another post like this one earlier today...
anyway here a pic of my again.... sorry guys i like posting pics of my car :)
The color scheme of this car is damn near perfect. The silver paint/ silver lip and gunmetal wheel/splitter play off one another very well :thumbup:

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
dayum Cali6869, that's so low in the front, any problems getting up gas station inclines?

really tempted to get those front lips...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
simon323ispp said:
dayum Cali6869, that's so low in the front, any problems getting up gas station inclines?

really tempted to get those front lips...
So far so good, no scratches at all, although Im very careful... Honestly I thought it was going to be real bad, but as I said so far so good. All depends on your drop.
Im good right now with pss9s.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.