E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For people that have put the reiger front esp on a 02+ sedan did you have to buy all that garbage you have to with the m-tech like new brackets....ive only seen the bumper unpainted or done no list of parts needed....im thinkin of getting this if I can get deal on one instead of the m-tech front:dunno: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I get it instead of the M-Tech I would get the full bumper...im just trying to figure out if I get it, will I need to buy all these brackets and stuff you have to buy with the m-tech...if not then by the time you get all the parts for the m-tech it would be the same amount...i think the reiger looks better more like the real m3 bumper...but 500-700 is a lot for a bumper unpainted

·
Party Times!
1,641 Posts
BGReddy00 said:
If I get it instead of the M-Tech I would get the full bumper...im just trying to figure out if I get it, will I need to buy all these brackets and stuff you have to buy with the m-tech...if not then by the time you get all the parts for the m-tech it would be the same amount...i think the reiger looks better more like the real m3 bumper...but 500-700 is a lot for a bumper unpainted
I'm in the same boat you are in. I really like the ACS but i think it is too darn expensive for such a little piece, whereas with reiger/mtech you get a lot more bang for the same buck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The Rieger complete bumper comes with all the necessary parts to install it. Basically, it's just glue and mesh. The Rieger mounts directly to the factory brackets. I like the fact that Rieger is made out of ABS plastic since it is stronger and more resistant to paint chips than fiberglass.

·
Party Times!
1,641 Posts
I love the front, but hate the rear (too ricey for my tastes) what rear would flow with the height of the rieger front, hamman, acs?
Is this the price for the rieger with everything (mesh/fogs/whatever else is needed)
50403 E46 M3 look front bumper ABS Plastic $545 US / $819

·
name's PHIL
5,887 Posts
g2go1818 said:
I love the front, but hate the rear (too ricey for my tastes) what rear would flow with the height of the rieger front, hamman, acs?
Is this the price for the rieger with everything (mesh/fogs/whatever else is needed)
i know hamann flows with the reiger front for a fact cause someones running hamanns side skirts and rear with reigers front

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,970 Posts
g2go1818 said:

i think the car would like nice with just the front & hamann sides

also, i don't believe that the $550 includes fogs, does it?:dunno: if it does i think that's an excellent price:thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.