BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Party Times!
1,745 Posts
Uhhh, could you be a little more specific..? Is this actually for an m3, or is it for an e46 (does it fit coupe, sedan, both?) Also is this painted? Pics? Im interested.

·
Registered
170 Posts
yeah post details meester shady 1 post

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think what he's trying to say is he has a Reiger Bumper/kit which looks like the M3 bumper. Dunno:dunno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
sorry i left out the details...i thought everyone here already knew what it was.

Rieger e46 front bumper body kit. It is a full bumper, which means it replaces your existing bumper including fog lights. Rieger kit comes w/ front bumper, grill, a few attachment underpanels, and all necessary hardware. It is made out of fairly thick abs plastic, NOT fiberglass. I would say the quality of construction is equal to real Hamann, since I have both. But I prefer plastic over fiber. It is for the e46 coupe and sedan.

You have to buy the fog lights/brake ducts separately. I bought my OEM M3 fog lights/ducts from the dealer.

The front only is $600. (brand new)

My car has the Rieger front w/ hamann side skirts/rear.

Pic

http://www.tangoclan.com/~kcchou/bumper_after.jpg

·
Registered
577 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
that is steep as **** man...not trying to ruin your sale here but OEM M3 bumper from cutters w/ foglights and ducts included = 480....I dunno man :dunno:good luck...I see that u just signed up to sell this bumper....alot of people here know good sources to buy parts for good prices...just a "Word Of Advice"...

·
Registered
279 Posts
br33526 said:
$600 brand new full kit. SoCal only.

how the hell is it a full kit thou?? no sides no rear.....its not even a full front kit....no ducts, no fogs

br33526 said:
Rieger e46 front bumper body kit. It is a full bumper
ohhh its a full bumper...ok, good thing u said that , some people may have thought u were only selling half of the bumper

·
Banned
576 Posts
umm how can it fit both sedan and coupe ????:dunno:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are 2 versions, one for the sedan/ one for coupe. Anyways, I don't really care about selling anything.... I just saw a few post that seemed like they wanted to purchase and I have a hookup.

And actually, I signed up to buy stuff from other ppl, rims and mirrors.

If it's steep, don't buy. I really don't care anywayz. Buy it elsewhere.

·
Registered
161 Posts
br33526 said:
There are 2 versions, one for the sedan/ one for coupe. Anyways, I don't really care about selling anything.... I just saw a few post that seemed like they wanted to purchase and I have a hookup.

And actually, I signed up to buy stuff from other ppl, rims and mirrors.

If it's steep, don't buy. I really don't care anywayz. Buy it elsewhere.
Just stating how much I paid for mine...I think people have a right to know.

·
Registered
279 Posts
br33526 said:
damn, if thats what u call a hookup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts